Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Meeting No: 39, Pond Rd. Steering Group meeting. Payments of disbursements, Preparations for version 4 of the Plan

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Wednesday 31st May

Community Centre, Pond Street Shoreham

1. Apologies (see below)

2. Minutes from last meeting and action points noted.


3. The Treasurer detailed the financial situation that was taken on board. We are now accepting donations via Paypal.


4. Howard Carter...

Monday, December 12, 2016

Wednesday 12th December
The Harbour Club

2. Treasurer Approved: Jonathan Marshall (JM) was welcomed to the committee and has agreed to be the Treasurer.    

3. Action Points from previous minutes:

Community Facilities Working Group  MP again indicated that no ac...

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Wednesday 19th October
The Harbour Club



Present/ Maurice Pitchford, Ben Stride, Mike Whelan, Gwenn Parker Trégoat,  
David Collins, John Haffenden, Dawn Clenton-Sparey, Mike Gibson - Planning Consultant


1. Apologies: Viki Carter, Melissa Onslow, Howard Carter


2. Revie...

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Wednesday 7th September
The Harbour Club

1. Apologies – Maria Sanchez, Ben Stride

2. Minutes & Actions from Committee Meeting 27th July 2016 – Unanimously approved

a) Update: Workings of website/gmail account and communications -
Viki circulated ‘Idiots guide’ to google a...

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

The Harbour Club

Apologies – Howard Carter, Jennie Tindall, David Collins, Melissa Onslow, Maria Johnson, John Haffenden and Emma Whelan

Minutes & Actions from Committee Meeting 8th June 2016 – Minutes unanimously approved 

a) Mike Whelan to send link to relevant part of...

Please reload

RSS Subscribe
RSS Feed
Filter by Working Group
Please reload

Filter by Specific Topic
Please reload

Help to fund The Plan
Archive
Please reload

Like our Facebook Page?